Summer/School Year Goals
1. Get my weight down from 109 to 105
2. Eat special K for breakfast and lunch, then have a normal dinner
3. Work out EVERY DAY
4. Tan every other day
5. Go swimming at least once
6. Read three books before school starts.
7. I will not sweat the little things
8. I will try not to judge others
9. Buy a pair of shoes every time I go shopping
10. Save my money for something I really love (tory burch flats or equestrian boots)
11. Go shopping with Matt, Stacy, Anne, Becca, Alex, and Ellen
12. DIY pictures for my room
13. Buy a big print for over my bookshelf
14. Start a Pilates class
15. Drink 8 glasses of water a day or whatever it is that you're supposed to drink
Yay!
Anyway here are the pictures i promised
what i wore to church. White tank-New York and Company, Shorts-Forever 21, new Sweater-Lilly Pulitzer, flats-steve maddenthe sweater has little bees on it! sorry for the blurries!

New Stuff!
Belts from my mom, she was going to throw them out and i was like NO! they're from the 80's. awesome.
new shoes! green- H&M for 5 dollars! yellow-urban outfitters black-kate spades that i found at tj max, which are officially the best thing i've ever found at that store, and the most discounted.
vest from urban outfitters, i am so happy i got a vest! i can do so many things with it!
here is the outfit i'm considering wearing to my bestie's formal birthday party, but i'm not sure yet. the dress is from tj max by some company called vertigo paris, the belt is from the little collection of vintage belts from my mom, the shoes are BCBG, the purse is my baby prada purse, oh boy. what do you think?




9 comments:
Love the bees...cute retro touch!
Very cute outfits.
And good luck with your summer list.
Cute outfits, I love the bees.
Belle
That's a nice set of goals, and I applaud you for even having one! It's just better to have some than none, right? Your outfits are cute too.
Oh and would you like to link up with my blog?
love all the new buys and sweet 80's belts!! you have a very interesting style
i'm glad i finally saw something you bought! haha. and also, yes, we very much need to go shopping. i wanta go to tj maxx and shop for real this time haha. i need some jeans veeery badly and such. so yes. calll mee
luv ya
You dress perfectly! I also love lists.. I'm a big list and goal maker, I wish I could keep them though
HOW JEALOUS AM I OF THOSE AMAZING AMAZING KATE SPADE FLATS?!!!!!!!??????!!!#$^@$#@$ OMGFGFH AUGH
I want them!!!
that sweater is so cute! seriously, i love it.
Post a Comment